Wednesday 25 January 2012

Promote

heelloooooo...

happy new year! long time no see yaaaah... berhubung sekarang udah masuk semester 2 dan menjelang persiapan UN, i dont think that i'll often visit it.
anyway, i'll be 15 lhoo this feb ;) and my lil sist is 2 years old now :) im no longer available with my MS and i really enjoy my school-life now! especially for my classmatesss ;;)
i have an insane class this year. it is 9A. thanks for being crazy yaaa faline, kevin, adi, frans, nonie, karen, ricky, willy, dkk :DD
oiya. sekalian mau promote nih... my IT teacher asked us to make our own blog, but in wordpress. so i've to make a blog again. and it is http://laureentlytaa.wordpress.com/

visit yaa :D pleaseeeeeee, i really need your visit there to make my scores increase this year :D thankiess guyyysss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers